Omicron Components Srl is a young, dynamic and flexible company specialising in the trade of special-purpose steels and hydraulic components. Founded in July 2014 by a group of skilled entrepreneurs boasting twenty years’ experience in the field, Omicron Components Srl is an international reference player in the supply of steels; more specifically, the Company markets standard or special products. Working with industry-leading manufacturers and suppliers in steel manufacture and processing, Omicron Components provides its customers with the best sources of supply, while also offering a high quality and timely service at highly competitive prices. The products supplied by Omicron Components are applied in many industries such as in the industrial, oil, steel, hydraulic, mechanical, pneumatic, agricultural and offshore marine sectors as well as in linear sliding systems. Thanks to a dense sales network, the company successfully markets its products in Europe, South America, Asia, Canada and Africa serving the major players in several industries. Key strengths:
- High quality: the products are selected from the best sources ensuring high quality and traceability. The Company also offers a high level of service, monitoring and assisting the customer at every stage.
- Variety of products marketed, from standard ones to those processed with special techniques (on request).
- Flexibility: the Company is able to effectively meet all needs, offering products for every production requirement. Another strength is the ability to support our customers in the optimisation of loads, basing on the range variety and possibly collaborating with other company partners.
- Full-range logistical support for any type of order, from small groupage to shipments of full containers and trucks.
- The international profile: the Company has a network of international customers and suppliers and boasts specialist staff that speaks five foreign languages.